Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Honda East in Toledo Ohio

I have to give credit to Honda East in Toledo Ohio.  I've bought a few parts from them over the years and they are always very helpful and easy to deal with and just generally on top of things.  I live around Detroit, MI and refuse to do business with any of our local dealers any more.  Our local dealers are rude, pushy, and never helpful.  And if you have to order a part or drop something off for service, like wheels or tires, good luck getting a call to tell you they are in or done.  Honda East always called me when the part got in and I'd go get it and was always met with great service.  I just ordered some carb parts off of their site.  It was the first time I've ordered from them online.  I got an email every step of the way and it was fast!  Got an email to confirm the order, got another one to say the ordered had been processed, another one to say the shipping label was printed and the last one saying the package shipped.  I did not need to call them every day to find out what was going on, it was nice.

Check them out if you need ANYTHING and that includes new and used bikes.  I've never bought a bike from them but I know a lot that have and keep going back.

http://www.hondaeasttoledo.com/

p.s. Their prices are the lowest I could find as well so that is a huge plus!



Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment